Ranking
Has anyone among the higher-ups found out or know of any rumors of Toribash being used with the XBox Kinect or other similar gaming interfaces?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Has anyone among the higher-ups found out or know of any rumors of Toribash being used with the XBox Kinect or other similar gaming interfaces?

I don't see as to how that would be practical at all, so I'll go ahead and say no.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Asking when the market opens will result in a ban. Most likely larger in magnitude.

Wait for the market to be finished, stop asking.

and the answer to the #2 is most likely.
Hoss.
My brother and I (Dreag) Me (Tauzhong) My brother, got banned bcuz we were supposedly farming when we were just playing against each other in a private game?
Is there a way to get us unbanned
I don't want to start all over again...
Originally Posted by Baronet View Post
I have a question -

Then we are making bounty on someone's head,
Why we can do payout? If ive do 99k payout,
whats better for me?

1. Noone answers me, so why? :)
021 516 5621 564156 CLICK TO ENCODE
Proud Warrior of clan []
who knows. ive worked out how 2 play it on my ipod touch but still working on the xbox so far i havnt figured it out
-----
hey please dont get this question the wrong way but what upgrades are there going to be on the market? like what did they add or remove
Last edited by aza111; Jan 3, 2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by aza111 View Post
who knows. ive worked out how 2 play it on my ipod touch but still working on the xbox so far i havnt figured it out
-----
hey please dont get this question the wrong way but what upgrades are there going to be on the market? like what did they add or remove

Didn't I just ban someone for asking about the market? Thought I made it obvious.

Also, you can't play toribash on an xbox
Hoss.
Would Toribash consider making something like an A.I. you fight for money? Like, say if I go to the place to play the A.I. of 'Uke', and enter I code like (/wager 200000) and I beat the computer, I get 200000 but if I lose I lose it?

Also, would you ever consider doing negative TC? If you lose more TC than you have you go negative and can' buy or bet or even trade other players until you're in the positives again? (Either by fighting in Official Lobbies, or win a tournament)
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!