Toribash
Application:

1. Name (Optional) Drae
2. If you have skype(Optional) Yeah but i cant use it
3.Your in-game talents(Aikido etc.) hmm aikido and taekyyon
4.Why you wna join [DM] I think it would be a great clan that will not die and will be strong forever
and anything you want us to know. No
5.Also must include 2 Single Player replays and 2+Ingame. Ok
6. Belt: jesusbelt
Attached Files
Flying opurtunity.rpl (63.0 KB, 6 views)
touch down 44.rpl (35.5 KB, 5 views)
my first punch .rpl (46.6 KB, 5 views)
decap Kooky.rpl (27.4 KB, 6 views)
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
I'm not really a fan of people who buy QI sorry :/ its a no from me. didn't read anything from you, watch replays. but its a no. Buying QI is enough to make me give you a no. I know this because people saying "I hate that faggot who bought qi" and saying your name. you arguing and, in that same month your a random custom? sorry. just no
-----
It just didn't make much sense. If you can prove me other wise, I might change my answer
Last edited by Shuckle; May 14, 2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. My Name is Kyle. You may call me that, or just use my UN.
2. No Skype. If you need me to I can download it.
3. Aikido/Wushu Mostly Aikido.
4. You guys seem like the kind of people who know how to have fun. You guys are sworn to activity as well. I love that. I'm looking for a clan that I can stick with and can help me expand my skills to a whole new level. I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt, and I've been here on toribash since 2007.
5. Can do.
Attached Files
Pawnch - RIP2.rpl (68.4 KB, 7 views)
RIP2 - Muaha.rpl (90.1 KB, 6 views)
Don't touch the hair.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
The Pin.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
OKBank,

I am not in Inq any longer. Their forum makes this clear. Confusion is due to my lack of knowledge about that other clan section of the website. That was my fault.

I was not trying to double clan. Sorry for the confusion.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
That ok, we are currently dissscussing you. I think some people would like to test you ingame.
I apologise for this post.
sorry for the long wait, I really haven't checked here because people that apply here are jokes nowadays.

on the other note. kyle, You sound nice and your cool. You still need some work in single player, but me and festus could help you on that. your from 2007, only second dan tells me you don't play that much. You don't have 500 posts in 4 years, tells me your not forums active that much. But you were in a pretty decent clan before hands. I say yes just because old schoolers are nice to have in a clan. Just be active and post with us(no spam) having skype is awesome, but we have irc if you don't have it and can't get it. So, yes from me
Well, is you put it that way, its not bad, he also has good Grammar.

I say yes when he is tested etc.
I apologise for this post.