Toribash
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
are you making GUI set?

Actually, I wouldn't mind doing one, I haven't done one in awhile, I'll send you a PM to let you know.

Ferras will be added to my queue.

I'm gonna finish RAWWRH sig right now.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I saw you would make GUI sets. Here's another request.

Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: What ever you'd like it to be.
Details: Freestyle the shit out of it. Be creative. The only thing I would require is that my Tori is sitting down, leaning against the letters. . The colors I would prefer is: Plasma, Alpha Imperial and Elf. You can use other colors though ^^
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
I saw you would make GUI sets. Here's another request.

Price Range: What ever you'd like it to be.
Details: Freestyle the shit out of it. Be creative. The only thing I would require is that my Tori is sitting down, leaning against the letters. . The colors I would prefer is: Plasma, Alpha Imperial and Elf. You can use other colors though ^^

Good to hear, added once again to the queue, I forgot to add one thing, I can change the "Toribash" and the "Violence Perfected" anything you want. Thoughts?

Also, final version of RAWWRH's sig is done

Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Price Range: 3k maybe,if i have more i give you that
Details: Colors?the colours its like my set, Details?the background up to you,look at my set,like freesyle ok, References? i dont have any pic
Text: up to you
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
Price Range: 3k maybe,if i have more i give you that
Details: Colors?the colours its like my set, Details?the background up to you,look at my set,like freesyle ok, References? i dont have any pic
Text: up to you

Added.

By the way, shoppers with the taste for Canada, be patient with Jebus, he's a tad bit busy, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Added.

By the way, shoppers with the taste for Canada, be patient with Jebus, he's a tad bit busy, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Yes, he's having some real life problems so please be pacient, I request a head and he told me to wait because he's having a lot of trouble.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

Not sure about the "worth the wait" part, but other than that, spot on sir ;)

Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
Yes, he's having some real life problems so please be pacient, I request a head and he told me to wait because he's having a lot of trouble.

Wouldn't call them problems...just the usual, tons of work, friends that need hanging out with, and hunting season. Gotta get me a bear and a deer pretty quick here.

I'll go grab a pot or two of coffee and see what I can do tonight.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Requesting: Both Avvy and Sig!
Size: Normal, I suppose.
Price: 10k+. (I tip for sexiness!)
Details: Colors: Darkish Red / Not-white white / Dark grey (Colors that match my set.)

Preferrably in the font 'green pilloww' made by Billy Argel (See below; can also be used as reference for color too). As for the background, I suppose you could just do.. Whatever fits the best. I trust your judgement.

Have you ever licked Nutella off of a penis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.

BillyRuben

Is this a 3d avvy and tori or 2d? You sure you don't have any idea what you want for a background? I could put anything from a tribal to a bathtub in the background.

Also what resolution do you want these to be in?