Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Opener was nice, didn't like you change your spin direction in frame 870 somthing.
Spin before the first kick was nice.
First kick was weak but it still looked pretty good.
The punch was nice.
Actually I didn't really like the transition to the punch.
The next stuff that you did was just great, it looked really destrctive.
And that decap was just powerful.
Twithcy movement before pose didn't look good for me.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Haven't done tricking in a while.
please do some good CnC.
Also ignore the Particular Whore, she just wanted some attention moving around like that.
Attached Files
A_ Physically Superior.rpl (181.0 KB, 23 views)
:^)
Not bad, you didn't twitch at all as far as I could see. I liked how you kept your momentum and movement going in the same direction, it all flowed very well. On that last jump I felt as though you probably could've done something better, but since Uke got in the way, I understand. You could've gotten the pose faster though. Ticked me off a little how you twitched a little to get it perfect. Try to land in the perfect position, it's hard but makes the replay a whole lot better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I liked it. It didn't look like every other tricking replay ever. However, you should be careful on how you bend, that on real life would probably injure your back a lot.
oh yeah
I'm really expecting more comments on my replays. Specially on this one, It took me quite a while
Attached Files
A_ Unnatural selection.rpl (209.4 KB, 23 views)
:^)
I really liked the opener and first kick. The breakdance transition was very nice, it just seemed like you had some trouble with it half way through.
The last kick was solid, but it felt incomplete. Kill that neck please.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Kill that neck please.

^^ As he said.
There's nothing that is wrong in this replay, manipulation and kicks are very good, but I would have really liked to see also a decap
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave