Ranking
It was pretty good. The first two flips were good, but the flash looked weird. Try not to rotate your chest while you're "walking". I can see that your chest was relaxed, you may want to keep it held, this is just my opinion. I feel that the flip after that would have looked good if you had corked. What you did was good though, nice use of the arms, normally using arms doesn't look very good in tricking but that looked great. After that it didn't really seem like you were doing many flips, just jumping around. At the end I'm pretty sure you could've landed the cork with just one spin, but i'm too lazy to try . Pose was good.

I'm bad at cnc'ing tricking. Or at least not experienced with it. :P
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Thanks you

Had fun with this replay, it's something different.
Attached Files
Soccer.rpl (549.8 KB, 43 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I see you've been doing a lot of different things lately. I don't remember you sparring alot
until as of recent, same with tricking. Just wanna say, it's paying off. Your realistic replays
are becoming something else. Keep it up!
Exactly what Dezrai said. Very nice movement and realism. Good job!
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Yeah, I've gotten kinda bored with madman-making for the time being, haven't been able to get any decent openers. Thanks o/
I do some videos
the kicks and everything were fine
you just tend to either overextend your wrists or let them stay relaxed which looks weird on a realistic style
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Who needs realism in football. subasa isnt realistic
also come one man, you're not supposed to grab the ball
do more of these, it looks cool :>
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Hue

The head skeet was kinda meh, I didn't work that hard on it so don't kill me pls
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--What Comes Around.rpl (217.3 KB, 37 views)
I do some videos