Toribash
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post

I think it is clear now that I am, indeed, the best player who ever lived.

Huck, aj and kris are all dead, but there is still one left in abd so you cant call yourself the best.
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Huck, aj and kris are all dead, but there is still one left in abd so you cant call yourself the best.

So you keep denying that I am the best player of all time? After all the proof I've backed it up with? Tsk, tsk. I sense some jealousy here.

Also, about the abd thing. I'm so good at aikido I might as well be Steven Seagal.
f=m*a syens
I'm saying I want you to prove it silly moose. I just have a hard time believing some pony who I have never played in the damn near 5years ive played is the best of all time :> come fight me when your online.
I find it incredibly surprising that Arglax's single-player skills haven't been mentioned yet.
Hell, the only reason he isn't in the default replay folder is because of the last time he pwnd hampa in-game so hard.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
I'm saying I want you to prove it

Here's your proof.
I stand by my 100% win rate.
Attached Files
proof.rpl (38.3 KB, 29 views)
such a pro.rpl (60.4 KB, 28 views)
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Here's your proof.
I stand by my 100% win rate.

lol first one .... is kind of bad.... 2nd one not that bad lol

STILL your not the best lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
lol first one .... is kind of bad.... 2nd one not that bad lol

STILL your not the best lol

... You obviously don't know all that much about Toribash, do you? The second replay is... something stupid I did, I don't know why.

The first one is pure perfection. I had the shovel up just at the right moment and the lift was flawless. Then I perfectly executed the "twist" I am famous for.
By this time, this poor fellow didn't stand a chance anymore. The shovel was there, my arms were in the right position and this chap was done.

http://i.imgur.com/bY5XsDW.gif
f=m*a syens
well i dont think i need to say something thats been repeated so much but once i thought i was THE pro and went 1 on 1 agaisnt Arglax... he wooped me so hard....i .....i ...*swallows grief*...lets just i got so ashamed of myself i quited everything in Toribash even my former clan....

I will never forget the move he made on me..... "The Winston Double"...not sure...but at least thats what my mind managed to remember from that fateful day....

Could you please stop Arglax? Its normal some inocent players doubt you but...please dont spread the pain not anymore....ignore them...they arent worthy.

Just passing by, I've never seen Arglax in-game.

Must be hangin in abd rooms for e-peen boost, everyone knows abd is for cheap skilled peeps. I am obviously the best.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Just passing by, I've never seen Arglax in-game.

Must be hangin in abd rooms for e-peen boost, everyone knows abd is for cheap skilled peeps. I am obviously the best.

The jealousy is strong with this one. How many people do you have backing your "chamionship" position up? Non. Zero. Nihil. Zéro. Nul. Nullum.
f=m*a syens