Toribash
I was thinking maybe we should just keep our clan like this unless we find an amazing player who is both forum and in-game active.
I would agree to that. Should i close the thread untill we are accepting applications?
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Yes Ihopz you should and I agree gave u are ok ingame and ok on forums haha just kidding you are good man.
me and Gabe have talked it over the recruitment forums will stay open but we are going to have to be very critical on apps. I want to start seeing replays of the best moments in TB they have had and exactly what their plans are for (xp)
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Re-do your app. Look at previous apps on this thread to give you an idea how to make them. Just putting a big font doesn't change the difference. Also do you know how to make a proper sentence, every 3-4 words you put a period. You don't need a period, I very well doubt your 23 with an app like that. Anyways look at the others, re-do it and read the main page of what your suppose to put in the app. You very well missed alot on that... Once your done I'll read it over or Ihopz.
Runberdub damn man what the hell is this if your 23. Why does your application look like your on now man please re do your app like gabe said.
-----
Also wood beast you can post in the clan chat page dude.
Last edited by Stealth; Aug 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump