Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Torishop update is something which should have been done ages ago, still while some items went down in value other items went up in value might not really comfort everyone but yeah changes are happening,obviously not everyone will like it but it is what it is, i dont think that posting here how bad and how un-thoughtfull it is will make anyone change it again nor is the rant helping anyone...
Some of you lads asked for a "warning" before major changes would go down yet it is obviously not an option, just think some of the bigger marketeers get info about such a major change he could make insane profit with that knowledge i am sure everyone could understand that..
Also about high qi items void force no qi will cost you 50$ which is preety much the same price the marketeers charged for the no qi items back when they gave us that service and those items got snatched like hot buns etc
18$ for a no qi void force was not a reasonable price.

Now i am sure that anyone who is playing since 09 or before remembers how 128 textures were 20k each and how one day they changed those to 2k each thats a huge drop and again big marketeers lost a lot from that change i am sure that there are more cases like that which i do not remember now, yet i do not recall of such a big thread with rants about it.
So basicly my point is shit happens deal with it w o w
Imaparrot~!
About the tier system, just because a sucky color would be placed in a high qi tier, do you if a player would buy it he would be disillusioned that it's good because it needs that qi and noobs below you will hail you and stuff? Plus, diff ppl have diff tastes, so we should change the costs of the colors and stuff just because it's unappealing to one guy?

Viva la revolution!
Vote4change2014

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jan 14, 2014 at 02:07 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
imapirate: obviously you didn't read my reply when I said "gradual changes" or about the warning when it said that it would NOT tell which prices decrease or increase so I won't bother repeating myself.

Good example about what happened in 2009. Ok, I do agree with your point that shit happens and we should deal with it. However when pointless shit happens that could have been avoided you should do something about it. At least so that no future changes would happen that repeat the same mistake. I really hope that you understand the these radical changes do not encourage in-game investors. These are the people that keep this game alive... w o w (I don't actually know what the w o w means )
I can totally kick the shit out of a plastic bag!
bigger marketeers already owning the market, you just can't change that so easy unless you somehow ban them ...
still changes are good or new players as lower tier items are more affordable, nice job what's done
-bitch is mother of a puppy
Hypersphere:
The w o w is just wow but like with spaces pls.
Now about what you are saying you might be the only one who said that i did not go through each of the posts before posting mine yet i did reviewd most of them just disregard that part then i was aiming at the people who simply rant cause they can.
Also about a general warning it was given like a few times,
Hax talked a lot about this upcoming torishop change/update in the thread where he changed the prices for head textures and if i am not wrong he talked about it in his channel too the vid was in the same thread etc.
By saying ingame investors what do you mean ?
I am using the market quite a lot for buying and selling my items or buying and selling art i wouldnt say i am a big market man since i preffer duelling and actually playing the game instead of endlessly refreshing the forum etc
Yet i still have a good or very good grasp of the market i dont think that the changes killed every option of marketting people could still make thier profits.
In a week or 2 everyone will forget about it and keep buisness as usual....
Also i do think its a bit stupid that people just join the bandwagon of rant here while they dont even use the items forum....
Imaparrot~!
So, because of tiers, say i let my friend borrow Azurite Force for a while, then all of a sudden this? Can i still get my force back? Or is tier shit in the way?
pacquiao
I can go get a persian force and a maya relax. I am gonna look so pro. [insertawwyeahmemehere], but, I need 25k to get them. Persian is so expensive. [insertsoclosememehere]
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
can u please put sorting in the shop
like:
color
tier
tc
qi
this would be amazing
because it is hard to keep searching for the items u want
full sets
And please inculde searching!
but the prices are....
da BEST

-----
but i think this tier thing are going to ruin the market
many alts brown belts etc..
are not playing in game but just keep marketing
Last edited by scorpionma; Jan 14, 2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
It would make it easier to search the market... i agree with your idea scorpionma
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Hypersphere View Post
I didn't lose any real $ in this change but I did lose a lot of TCs. However, let me explain why there should be a refund for the people who lost actual $ because of this stupid change. First of all, Mwah your analogy is stupid (sorry, it is). You don't buy a turkey to sell it. You buy it to consume it.

Your reasoning is stupid (sorry, it is).
When you invest <insert value of your choice> there is absolutely no guarantee you will not lose your <insert value of your choice>.
I suggest you don't ever touch real life stock market because you would die a terrible death.
Last edited by Redundant; Jan 14, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
How are you?