Toribash
Made 2 replays were i tried to not be realistic. just fucked around pretty much.

Nothing great but it was fun making them both atleast

Also thanks guys above c:

And working on a new parkour at the moment, lost everything i worked on before so yea
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- Aspelitite.rpl (141.3 KB, 48 views)
#Xioi#M- I see dms.rpl (184.3 KB, 53 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.

LIAAAAR

(should prove my opinion about the replays considering they're not going for the realistic goal, the dms in no dms were quite nice and the manip whilst being short was sweet, my only downside is that you seem to like to use the same type of opener but eh what can I say I do the same.)
Nop, and won't for a while, Toribash is not really of any interest to me anymore so idk if i'm gonna spend more time on it.
^^ erase that shit,

I'm back again because i started on a few replays thinking i'd do them for 5 mins, ended up spending 7 hours on them xd.

Anywho here's a quick WIP for now,
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk- LesKI.rpl (298.7 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Jun 15, 2015 at 08:40 PM.
Fixed it, there was two mod versions and i picked the wrong one to upload.
nice to see u back for making stuff anyway that was kinda good just try to focus
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I've never been good with manips or dm's

but actualy a decent one this time

Oh, and no i'm not going to get that ***************** skeet to hit since it's litteraly a breeze away, and my head have exploded from trying to get it to fkn hit.
Attached Files
#Xioi#M- Sreai.rpl (316.0 KB, 54 views)
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
I've never been good with manips or dm's

but actualy a decent one this time

Oh, and no i'm not going to get that ***************** skeet to hit since it's litteraly a breeze away, and my head have exploded from trying to get it to fkn hit.

it took me about 3 tries
Attached Files
fffskeet.rpl (310.5 KB, 22 views)
pacquiao