Toribash
Original Post
SkateBoarding Comp 90K in prizes!
__________________________________________________ _______________
Rules: you must use one of my skateboarding mods listed here SkateBoard linkie check their for latest versions frequently
Game Rules:
fracture: 150
dismemberment: off
engage height: 35
engage distance: 1000
The Challenge: Make a Replay with one of my skateboarding mods using REALISTIC skateboarding moves (that meens no rediculous replays)
Hints: Do combos for MUCH MUCH more points, try not to touch the ground Land on board at the end of the replay Make it over 500 Frames
LEADER BOARD:
1st No one
2nd No one
3rd No one
Scoring:
scoring will be based on the following...

skill:
Number of moves:
fluidness:
length:
creativity:
Realistic:
Judge(s):KoEDeath
PRIZES:
1st place: 50k
2nd place: 25k
3rd place: 15k
Credits:
RUTZOR Sponsoring this Competition with his lump sum of prizes Thanks rutzor for making this competition happen
KoEDeath for creating the mod and competition
Donations are accepted Items or credits
Last edited by KoEDeath; Sep 23, 2008 at 03:53 AM.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Originally Posted by Engraze View Post
Sooo, how's the judging going on?

Its underway but i'm progressing very slow.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
thats why i'm judging for him instead. its gonna take a while since i'm really busy and there are quite a few entries
Sorry for taking so long.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

Hey rutzor if u want i can judge now .... Up to u though if u want to or if u want me too.
yea please go ahead KoE, i got so much stuff to do recently. Thanks a bunch

OK THE RESULTS ARE IN!

1st place: Josh56 The replay you submited was Pure gold I loved it so much Bye FAR the best one IMO Congratz and enjoy your prize u deserve it *highfive*
2nd Place: Spree I liked your flips and u had alot of variations of it But i like em all goodjob m8 And i hope u enjoyed the competition
3rd Place: Gamerbad I Liked your but it was close one U almost lost to Luth but i thought urs was a bit faster and when it comes to Skateboarding I think Fast is good IMO But yes Very nice one
4th Place: Lutheus13 Sry luth U ALMOST made it to 3rd But gamer bad came out ontop m8 Best of luck in future competitions (i hope i make)
5th place: Noob2100 I wanted to add u here Because i thought u did an amazing job as well i did enjoy ur replays and made it to one of the top Hope u enjoyed the time u took in making them.

Well Thanks to every one for their marvelous entrys!

And special thanks to rutzor for all his help in making this competition possible and sorry for all the long Time it took for results but somethings came up and i had to be WAY less active *and vry sry rutzor for putting judging on u at last second*
and thanks Lurtz for ur attempt at judging <hope u will come all the way threw if u judge again m8>