Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My name is George/Boogleey I am 14 and I play as much as possible when I can. I'd like to join because my previous clan has gone in-active and I would like to find another clan because it was a really fun thing to be in. My Skype is pocketrocket237 <- Shit name. Steam is GecKo Cs. My favourite mods are Aikido, ADB, Mushu and Judo. I have no alts even though I'm Blue belt :/. I live in Britain so I use GMT. I also play different games on steam like CS:GO and Overwatch. My forum activity is not as frequent as my in-game activity but I will try to post every day on the forum as well as play multiple hours on Toribash. My best mods are Mushu and ABD, although I can do Judo and normal aikido. I am also trying to learn how to trick (not got very far).
Thanks for listening

I wish to be one of the Cursed
Np XxBasBoyxX, just show us your dedication and be active ^_^. Also, thank you Boogleey, that is much better. I will invite you where you will be placed on Trials. Welcome ^_^
Hi.Name:Nick
InGame Name:jack123leo
GTM:5 UTC
About me: I Most likely would like to play Boxshu/Spar/Parkour/Aikido,and most likely wouldnt be playing online while training on spar and Pk
Why I Wanna Join: I whant to join cuz (Cursed) is a cool name and people in it are rlly nice,and my friends says its one of the best clans
What I Use: I Use Skype "NAME": nikkson33
My Fav Mods : My Fav mods are mushu/boxshu/aikido/spar/Pk
Alt Or SMurf: im not alt im in main account "jack123leo"and im not a smurf
Bonux: if u whant to meet me u can find me in SParring/Parkour servers Betting servers and mushu or boxshu or aikido.
And " I Wish To Be One Of The Cursed"
1. TheFlamingNinja TFNYT 10 Good at most combat really good player

2. play 2 to 5 hours a day active on forums

3. i want to join the clan because i want to contribute to the clan i will contribute great help to the clan

4. skype Ajswagg47 steam TFNYT email [email protected]

5. akido and wushu

6. i have no alts

"I wish to be one of the Cursed"
jack123leo, Nice Application, I Say yes but larxse/miyagy/fluffyturd will have to confirm it

---------------------------------------------------

TFNYT, You could've done it more free-form i say maybe. But you are very good in game.
Alright iNNzB00M1, I agree with your statements. I will invite both of you guys and place you on trials where we will make sure you guys are active and dedicated. Welcome and good luck ^_^
1. Name, age, gmt, and tell us about yourself.
Hey, my name is Charles IRL and Staybackk ingame, I'm 15 years old. My GMT is (UTC-5) and I love being ingame fighting with people I know.

2. Forum and in-game activity.

I haven't been the most active on forums but when clans demand it I can stay active. I am often ingame in tourney or betting servers.

3. Why you want to join the clan, and what you can contribute to the clan.

I want to join the clan specifically for having friends to war with. To be on some sort of side, winning or not.

4. Skype/steam/whatever you use.

My Skype is staybackrotmg no space no caps. It's mainly for a different game I play but I do have Toribash friends on it. I own a small channel for this other game, with 1k+ subs and 100k+ views. I'd be interested in sharing some replays over skype that I've worked on.

5. Favorite mods.
My favorite mods are ABD regular Aikido and Taekkyon.

I wish to be one of the Cursed
alright, I like the app staybackk. I remember seeing you in-game a few times, and the other day you said something about wanting to join. Welcome, you will be placed in trials where we will see if you stay or not.