Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
NEW FEATURE: PACKS (CHEAP!)
NEW FEATURE: PACKS
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=45

TODAY, WE ARE SELLING:

• 10 packs of Demon. (this includes EVERY Demon item in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 2,000,000 TC!!
    FOR $75!
  • 10 packs of FULL TEXTURE SET (every texture set in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 500K!
    FOR $35!
WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Last edited by veb; Dec 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Wardemon98 View Post
Every time i buy something i never get iT! I bought 20k a few months ago... and never got it! I just bought a full texture pack, AND GOT NOTHING Please help me

Dude, read the things on the screen. It explicitly tells you to check your deactivated inventory list!

I just logged into your account and it's sitting there waiting for you to click "redeem"
Originally Posted by Xiongold View Post
it would scare me if veb was in my account..........

I will go in your account and remove all your items if you do not stop posting pointlessly in the News board.

Thanks.
Is it 100% sure that if someone buys a texture pack, they can send the pack to me? If they don't unlock it.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Is it 100% sure that if someone buys a texture pack, they can send the pack to me? If they don't unlock it.

Yes,he can send it to you
Last edited by DarkHunt; Jan 6, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
Oh my god the new packs are nutty. Just uploaded I think.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes