Toribash
Originally Posted by Klivian89 View Post
Umm, why i am not promoted....? I AM ONLINE EVERY 10 HOURS..... And btw, i am online when there are nitro wars... But i dont notice them

Doesn't matter if you are active, it matters if you should patience and not whine about why you aren't promoted. The leaders will decide when you are ready, until then, don't ask
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I am just joking bro, Why do u think i whine?
-----
I think i was very very drunk or something...
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 11, 2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the egg man but with another nick. SO SHUT UP OR I WILL EGG U.
Eelectro I agree with you we could try to recruit some who knows maybe they are like brutal
I never forget.
Hey guys I'm finally done with my finals and can go back to regularly playing toribash now and I hope to see u all ingame o and thanks for all those who wished me luck in finals
3 more days and I get my results of my tests hope I got a good number in maths xD

anyway Im starting to get back on track so ima play more games
-----
damn it we are in 3th rank now im a little upset but still Im glad we are doing good
Last edited by birno; Jun 11, 2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
good luck, birno....
-----
and lol, i did not know we are 3th.....
-----
Ok cya guys, i will never be back in Nitro again.. EVER.. So i just wanted to say goodbye....... Peace Guys

Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the egg man but with another nick. SO SHUT UP OR I WILL EGG U.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
Eelectro I agree with you we could try to recruit some who knows maybe they are like brutal

Ehem.

Yeah you get it.
goodbye cruel world
Hey Guys sorry for the lack of activity was busy with some stuff irl but it's all cleared up and i can now go to toribash.
-----
I Just Checked in the clan page and I couldn't help noticing that we had a drop in members, so will someone explain to me exactly what happened to them
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Jun 11, 2014 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BrutalLegacy View Post
Pie said he rates 195/2 O>O

i wish to change my voting system,
5 monkey shits outa 5 :3 good job brutal
-----
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post
As I am a Veteran now, can I make recruiting server ?

you can but the members too be have to still make an app and pass "THE TEST"
Last edited by Day; Jun 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert