Toribash
Things have been going quite well if i do say so my self how are things over at Apex i did now know you quit but i guess i never seen you around any more so that might be why
thanks yusei i saw the post about there being bad news if you need to chat feel free to pm me about it ill provide whatever advise that i can mang i was on all day today peeps what was yall doing todays?
I still take texture requests for usd
Hey guys, ill try to be on today and maybe calamity if were on at the same time im down for a war or two.

Also I might sell 2 other sets that I have soo yeah.
w
That's cool gas. And calam i have been busy around my house for awhile. And yuse pm if you wanna talk about the bad news. Like calam said ill try to help in any way possible.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Aww thanks guys that means a lot but if there is no god tomorrow should be the worst day of my life

Errr I just found out I have a fan club xD how badass I love you life
Sorry 100x i was inactive for a problem into the cousins house and i had no time to talk with us guys
-----
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Created Clan on Apr 20, 2014

Welcome to the Aquarius Clan Thread JenssonFTW!

#Aquarius IRC

Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac, and Aquarians are the perfect representatives for the Age of Aquarius. Those under this sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium.

Wistfully streaming through waters harsh currents, we swiftly swim at paces only those born under the sea can attain. As sand envelopes your feet, you feel a calming breeze upon your face, you never thought of the ocean as your home. Now you feel as though its a heart-warming place with beautiful reefs and extravagant creatures. As you dive the cool water splashes against your face, your eyes open to a new world, very different from the warm comfort of bed's and blanket's. As you dive deeper you find more color then you had first anticipated, coral reefs and fish of many colors and hues. You find this place to be calm and quaint, you feel a sense of serenity. However this is just a hunting ground and the reef is a fish's only safe haven. You must now move quickly as to not become prey, as the ferocious beast move closer the reef no longer feels tranquil. An uneasy feeling fall upon you as you turn around, a beast is behind you and moving closer at lightning speeds, you dodge the shark in the hopes it wont follow, you're now being chased past many sunken ships and dead structures of bones that used to be humans. You are no longer in the beautiful serene quadrant of the ocean, this area makes you tense but you must go deeper to find what you are looking for. Something of simple folklore or legend is what interests you and makes you want to continue your journey. The vast rich's that could be found force you to not go up for another breath of fresh air. As a golden city emerges on the horizon, your vision begins to blur then blacken. You drowned, and the last ting you saw was our home, what you found was Atlantis our aquatic metropolitan. Welcome to our home.

Our Members

Post Your Applications Here

Rules

Goals

Clan Allies

Single Allies

Wins 22-15 Loss's
Current Amount of Clan Points: 326 Points

Wars

Current Amount of Tc in Bank: 5,000 Tc

Bank

loool welcome to the clan JenssonFTW :o thanks Guys but i noticed that with the calamity post lol , thanks calam :P also guys i will go again to my cousins house in 1-2 weeks i get in my house for "recolect" Stuff like shoes , shirts , etc , masturba... < lolno > hehe also i will play today a bit orif its posible play a loot for recover again the skill i haved :P ( i was me vs uke and i lose Because i played like a noob xD GG uke , Gg) And i will try a loot more things like Repair chairs < yeah i repaired 2 chairs in my cousin house Like a boss> and i remember when we was explained about our-self , like time zone irl name and stuff so here is my info :P explained in a APP format BTW

IRL name: Jensson Jevgeny Araujo Lopez

Hobbies/About me: well u know i love the soccer and i get the chance to become a pro player at futsal hehe, i like a loot the english ( but my grammar is bad like a baby) and im a guy who help anyone in any enviroment or zone and that make me feel Good .

i started plahying toribash when i view a video ( view a video GENIUS huehueheu) of MangelRogel and the video was tituled > Poopgames 11 - Toribash and i said Poop game .... this game is amazing lol and i quit my subscription a i started playiong the game .

Altitude: 1,55 -1,60 Nah only jocking 65,01 lolno around 1,55 and 1,60.

Weight : 45 Kg

Swag : nope

sweg: yus

Thanks for read this app sorry if me wasted your time and ,.... lol no , so that was my info ´n stuff .
Last edited by Jenson; Jul 7, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Sorry guys, I'm leaving. I feel like I just have this clan tag on for the sake of having a clan, I don't really spend a lot of time with you guys, just bump into you guys in bet servers or tourneys. Bye
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
Sorry guys, I'm leaving. I feel like I just have this clan tag on for the sake of having a clan, I don't really spend a lot of time with you guys, just bump into you guys in bet servers or tourneys. Bye

I got member i thrown he to the lava and now we have 1 member burned in the lava , I got member i thrown he to the lava and now we have 2 member burned in the lava,I got member i thrown he to the lava and now we have 3 member burned in the lava , lolno so cya nerf i respect your decissions and good luck with your way on other clan or any thing you will work on dude and in the time i was with you i feel good but is very sadly when we not have you

Edit: i have a fanclub with 177 members , im into the fish signature , im into a couple signatures , and i dont know what i did lold.
Last edited by Jenson; Jul 7, 2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: im confused.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
It's the code the @# or dome shit yeah who ever sees that code displays there name so yeah I fell for it too dont worry lol
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post

Sad to see you go Nerfpls, Most of us are normally on Skype. I guess if you had that you would of been able to become more connected with us and such.

You will be missed buddy, also good luck on all your future endeavors with clans and the game of Toribash and such. Bye bye <3

@Everyone- I might be on a bit less soon, because the Dota 2 Internationals are beginning soon and I don't want to miss a second of that action. If you need me the best way to get at me is on Skype.

Also I'm thinking about getting into video editing because no one else in our clan really does that. So I guess wish me luck on that XD Its going to be super hard.

Finally if you have any friends in the community of toribash and they arnt already in a clan as of now. Feel free to point them this way to try to join (Au). I really want to expand the family a bit more and I want everyone to have friends they can be with in this clan so everyone can have the most fun that they can.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere