Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Aurora (Jan. 2015): it sucked. Died in a week or two.

Rude :[
R.I.P Static
get OUT
-----
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
why did you post such a big app man

i'm a madman
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 15, 2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
FUCKING HELL

Hello it's me, Viddah, everyone knows me, I know everyone.

I am a master of this game.
thank you for taking your time to read this,
sincerly,
yours truly
with love,
happy birthday,
viddah

[01:55] <basic> even skylar's app is better

Bitch is calling me out so I have to make an actual app now.

Hello my name is Viddah and I'm very acquainted with most of the people here.
Past clans:

DarkFox: Started by a friend and I, was the worst clan ever, died in a month or two.
Vibe: Worst clan ever ever ever ever Was a big part in it's road to official, got boring later on, left for my own sake.
Inquisition: Was in here for a month because of how excited I was about being in such a "cool" old clan. Was forced to leave due to it's inactivness thought, would've been nice if it wasn't so dead.
Perfect People: Eh, eh... eh....

A little bit about myself: I come from a very poor family in Brazil, my real name is Gabriel and I have the shittiest internet ever KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I come from the small and shitty country of Serbia, I am 17 years of age and I would've been the best Serbian toribash player in the world, if other Serbians didn't play this game. Anyways, I am a Gamemaster and you should let me join the clan just because I have a colored name thank you I am a pretty cool guy in everyone's my opinion and I like fable(not saying this to tickle cocal's fancy). I also like to overuse the striketrough joke XDDDD!!!!!

I don't know what else to say I'm too lazy to think of anything else just invite me thanks.
Last edited by Viddah; Feb 22, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything