Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's mine too and most people call me jay. So stop stealing my name u people >.> I also get called Jim every time I meet someone new.
Yeah it was probably Truth again being a fgt.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Getting to a co-leader position takes a lot of work and dedication, plus there's probably plenty of other people in the clan that would like to take the position as well. Plus considering the fact that you don't know your way around the forums that well because your computer is shit and you have to use your iPad will make it pretty difficult to manage things.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Damn I hope people aren't turning in for the night. I don't wanna be alone x.x
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
I'm hanging out with a friend atm at my place so i won't be ingame just on the forums, sorry man.
Yeah Emily i'll come and comfort you (>*u*)>
-----
Goodnight guys, i was editing the clan page and when i hit save changes half of it got deleted so i'll work on that when i wake up....
Last edited by Triton; Nov 23, 2014 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump