Toribash
I played my first game with evelynn, apart from the 2800ms delay I had it was quite a fun game.
Lost, for sure even being a coop vs ia game, laggy me, a friend who's new to moba games and shit.

I'm bad and I should feel bad :<
any tipes for her ? I'll probably buy her asap.
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Question, whats a pirated frap?

And guys I ccan't wait till nami comes out

pirated means he got it over a illegal way.. like he just downloaded it anywhere in the web. Because usstually u have to buy the program he wanted to sell.(for real money)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post

Third time playing varus, I kinda like him. Still prefer ahri though <3

oh god.... i realize you're low level but take it from someone who mains adc

your build is absolutely terrible :/

here's what you really should be getting

Berseker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer/ Trinity force ( Corki/Ezreal)
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster
Guardian angel/Banshee's Veil/Quicksilver Sash( for teams with shittons of cc)

of course not always in that spesific order, but your late game build should consist of it.

Champions recognized as carries: Miss Fortune, Graves, Ezreal, Corki, Twitch, Draven, Varus, Kog Maw, Vayne, Sivir, Ashe and Urgot(not much of a carry but he usually goes bot lane with supp anyway
Last edited by laststand; Dec 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Alright, well I just downloaded the game and well; I suck at it. JackStarblaze for those of you who feel the need to add me.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Boots5/Merc/Tabi
Shurelia's
Randuin's
Aegis
Veil (AP heavy), Frozen (AD heavy)
Wards, wards, wards, and more wards.

Basic support build for anybody in a nutshell.

I would add in a Zekes in there at some point, 4/5 item. I find it pretty awesome.

edit:

I've been playing rumble for the past few weeks off and on and I need your guys opinion. Assuming I've got an easy lane and I could handle pretty well, should I get hp regen per lvl or hp per lvl yellows? I already have flat armor yellows and I plan to buy a couple more rune pages because only having 3 sucks (;~;).
Last edited by ed; Dec 3, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I dunno the damage you can do with them stacks and your AoE is pretty retarded.

No it is not. He is item dependant. If you are at full-build you can deal tons of damage but getting to the full-build is the hardest thing. But which carry doesn't deal a lot of damage in full-build so that argument is invalid. I mean you can always dodge. Espcially his ulti. It is so predictable. + if he is not ad while he is stacking those 3 blights you can just jump on him when he is ready to activate a skill. That means you have forced him to waste 1 of his skills and he won't escape.

Originally Posted by laststand View Post
oh god.... i realize you're low level but take it from someone who mains adc

your build is absolutely terrible :/

here's what you really should be getting

Berseker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer/ Trinity force ( Corki/Ezreal)
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster
Guardian angel/Banshee's Veil/Quicksilver Sash( for teams with shittons of cc)

of course not always in that spesific order, but your late game build should consist of it.

My Varus build:

Doran's blade <- replace it with the last item
Berserker's greaves
Bloodthirster (More sustain than Infinity edge and great for healing)
Phantom Dancer
Infinity edge
Banshee's veil/Maw of Malmortius/Quicksilver sash (If AP champs are just focusing the shit out of you)/Frozen mallet (Extra sustain and if your team doesn't have a lot of cc) But this sustain part isn't optional. That is pretty much situational if some champs get out of hand.
Phantom dancer
Last whisper (If everyone is building up armor. Otherwise go with more damage and buy Bloodthirster. If opponents are squishy and don't have much armor)

I don't recommend Guardian angel because it is pretty useless on Varus. You can't troll with him and juke the shit out of people so you will still be focused down. I mean you can try and flash away but still people will dive you and there will be no benefits of the item. If you are not focused ignore sustain and buy damage.

I've been using that build with Varus ever since. Lots of damage and sustain if needed.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Alright, well I just downloaded the game and well; I suck at it. JackStarblaze for those of you who feel the need to add me.

Which server do you play on?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Last whisper If everyone is building up armor. Otherwise go with more damage and buy Bloodthirster. If opponents are squishy and don't have much armor)

I don't recommend Guardian angel because it is pretty useless on Varus

Maw of Malmortius

if no one on the enemy team is building armor they're doing something horribly wrong. and also just the base armor people get after levels add up after a while so everyone usually has atleast 70-80 armor, even at this point you get more out of a last whisper than you do of a 2nd bloodthirster and this only increases the more armor they get.

oh yeah dude it's so useless. it only gives a 2nd life and 68 arm, and 38mr. Also if theyre focusing you in a fight first and your GA pops they're not gonna sit around you and wait till you respawn. If they do the rest of your team just gets free hits on them.

Maw of Malmortius is so far away from cost efficient it's not even funny. qss and ga are better in every single way.

Frozen mallet is so situational it's hardly ever worth to buy as an adc, same shit with warmogs(as an example i know it wasn't mentioned).
Last edited by laststand; Dec 3, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
You know that feel when you rofl stomp so hard you only need to show up in lane for 2 seconds to get a kill?

Yup, fucking love my balls.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games