Toribash
The thing is, I'm quite broke, but I can make some Tc quite easy ^^ And i got some tc in items on my alt, like a 512 head and a flame, I had a pair of shutter shades too, but gave them to pubicsoup ^^

And dark, you need to get your stuff by yourself. It's a different story if you have a full 128 and lose it by dueling
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jan 28, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Sorry guys i may not be able to play for about 3-4 days due to...walking inta a glass sliding door xD i had to get 27 stitches ;-;
Shhhh............can you hear the screams?
good lord. I hope they heal up well.
yesterday i dis covered you can use a fraced neck to decap someone or at least thats what i think is happening.
Attached Files
akido headfwerdfad.rpl (62.8 KB, 5 views)
Did... Did you just eat his neck? Wow... x'D

@Panda What can I say. Wow also.

I have 25k in my account from being rejected. Putting in the bank now. ;)
Wait.. we got 91k in the clan bank now..

Panda, you gotta be more careful man ._.
I wish I could've not stop being inactive ��.
Being rejected mean's getting warning ⚠.
Don't worry ��

If you read my new signature you will feel bad for me.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Xson, I donn't know if I got your skype man, I have so many people that i don't even know on skype, ok? x) So, it'd be lovely to know x)
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Wait.. we got 91k in the clan bank now..

Panda, you gotta be more careful man ._.

SJ, the 91k is a glitch, we do not have that much in. I'm not sure what the exact real amount is, but Monkey stated that it was not as high as it shows currently.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
SJ, the 91k is a glitch, we do not have that much in. I'm not sure what the exact real amount is, but Monkey stated that it was not as high as it shows currently.

Yeah I know, but if it was a glitch it should had reseted itself when monkey put back that 25k