Toribash
It's getting quite confusing. I might ask if I can make a completely new account because I don't know the password either. Then we could keep track aswell.
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
It's getting quite confusing. I might ask if I can make a completely new account because I don't know the password either. Then we could keep track aswell.

Sounds quite good to me ^^ Because this is getting confusing :$
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I'm New Here, Don't Bully Me.
Hello, i've recently joined the clan, um don't know what else to say so yea.

Also i'm an alt, (Master Belt).
Welcome to the clan DeadPulse!

Things you should know before you settle in:

1. The clan all votes on an application in the recruitment thread. Put a "No" or "Yes" and a reason why they should or shouldn't join the clan.

2. We have war managers. If you look on the clan page you will find 4 people who specialize in setting up wars. Fragray, Enclaired, XSon, and XDefection. If you contact these players ingame or on the forums they will be more than happy to set up a war for you. Alternatively, ask me or DarkerHarder as we have access as well.

3. If you have anything you want to say about a member, rule, or something like that, don't be afraid to PM me or Darker so we can deal with/discuss it.

4. Enjoy yourself!
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Welcome to the clan DeadPulse!

Things you should know before you settle in:

1. The clan all votes on an application in the recruitment thread. Put a "No" or "Yes" and a reason why they should or shouldn't join the clan.

2. We have war managers. If you look on the clan page you will find 4 people who specialize in setting up wars. Fragray, Enclaired, XSon, and XDefection. If you contact these players ingame or on the forums they will be more than happy to set up a war for you. Alternatively, ask me or DarkerHarder as we have access as well.

3. If you have anything you want to say about a member, rule, or something like that, don't be afraid to PM me or Darker so we can deal with/discuss it.

4. Enjoy yourself!

Okay, thanks for the information !

(Sorry for the short post)
Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
Hello, i've recently joined the clan, um don't know what else to say so yea.

Also i'm an alt, (Master Belt).

Hello

Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
Okay, thanks for the information !

(Sorry for the short post)

You edit this post and add little more information or this post will be count spam i think so .
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.
Not really, it's not really spam but try to keep it 5+ words.

And welcome to flip ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Yup sure join my room.
I am ingame today so we can have a war.
Xson Moderated Message:
Sexy Boy.