Toribash
I would personally like to thank for the success of our clan's first betting server:
JuaniXk.
XxSJxX.
DarkEmber.

We had a rough start at first, (Angry people/rude people, server getting hacked(twice), etc) BUT in the end it was a great learning experience and gave our clan a bit of rep. We had the most populated betting server for a period of time, 32K Decap Prize, and *two* GM's playing in our server. GREAT job to all involved.
Last edited by Lucid; Jan 30, 2015 at 03:19 AM.
It was amazingly fun too! We'll continue hosting whenever we can! Thanks to everyone that helped me co-hosting and making my idea take place you're everyone excellent people and I'm glad I joined this clan

Let's keep like this!

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I would personally like to thank for the success of our clan's first betting server:
JuaniXk.
XxSJxX.
DarkEmber.

We had a rough start at first, (Angry people/rude people, server getting hacked(twice), etc) BUT in the end it was a great learning experience and gave our clan a bit of rep. We had the most populated betting server for a period of time, 32K Decap Prize, and *two* GM's playing in our server. GREAT job to all involved.

humm great. congratz for that guys
and who got the DP?
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post

Well. Freaking. Done. A 32k DecapPrize!!?!? Wow....

Who were the GM's and who got the decap?

Noob got it once, at about 14k then moonshake got the big one.
The GM's that played were Wizard and TheCobra
We will be hosting another server later today. More details in the Skype chat.