Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You sure can! That's why I posted it here. I was open to suggestions on how to make it better but if you like it like that thats cool

Have the natural catastrophes stopped? You're still alive!

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
You sure can! That's why I posted it here. I was open to suggestions on how to make it better but if you like it like that thats cool

Have the natural catastrophes stopped? You're still alive!

ok u can dl and lp me i put it on my right arm
almost stopped! but sadly another one is in the way to born so 4 cyclones played with us since January , 4cyclones in 2 month D:
just a fancy signature
so i've been getting alot of max contact glitches recently. i'm still not sure what it means. how do i avoid them? see replay for example
Attached Files
akido lolglitchwersxc.rpl (70.4 KB, 4 views)
I think the best way to combat this is to make sure you have the opponent on the ground completely, no way of them getting back up, and then ungrab. This usually sorts it. Otherwise, if it is just a bounce where they land on their arm and bounce up, you can't really combat it. It's something we gotta live with. :C
lel i hate max contact. i always get mad when someone do it and i think the way to avoid them is to always try to make them away from your body :c
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
BUT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE WICH WE'RE GREATFULL FOR <3

ah yeah bruh. im still alive erh!!! '-0'
Last edited by Darkerharder; Feb 8, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
just a fancy signature
Guys, I wanted to let you know... I'm leaving the clan. Sorry.

Just kidding! I wanted to show you the best emoticon of all time... JuaniXk emoticon (that's actually me, my head texture)(zoom in to see better)

Hampa made me a special emoticon cause we met some time ago IRL and I asked him.. so yeah! It's great

He made one for Jay too
Last edited by JuaniXk; Feb 9, 2015 at 07:31 AM.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
OK... I admit. You got me. Haha. -_-

They are sooooo coool!!! Great idea. You should make them. And sell em'.
-----
New app. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...432057&page=22
Last edited by monkeyapex; Feb 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wooow! I love this clan! Im new and want to sAlutE all! Im german but i live in spain, ma english is a bit rusty but i can defend maself so... Have anice day and CYA INGAME! ;)