Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
new app here http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=499
(.-.)

Why aren't people reading the rules on applicationsapplications? We should write an example of app that defenetly gets accepted.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Why aren't people reading the rules on applicationsapplications? We should write an example of app that defenetly gets accepted.

yeah that a great idea. ill work on that also u guys can work on it too and post it here and the good one goes in the first post! coz im not that good in english XD
just a fancy signature
DARKER, YOU PLAYED MOBIN TODAY AND DIDN'T TELL HIM TO POP ON THE FORUMS. GAG NABIT. NEXT PERSON TO SEE MOBIN EVEN SLIGHTLY TELL HIM TO SAY HI ON HERE <3 <3 <3 <3
nah i told him to post here! but idk why he didn't :o when we was online me and he have to go so maybe he forgot coz he still busy as hell! D: :/ btw he's gmt is +7
just a fancy signature
It took a while for me to figure out how to say this... but I'm finally saying it. I'm leaving Back Flips.
Activity has been really bad and the members which I used to play with the most left. I first joined because this was a sparring and parkour clan and I wanted to become better, and a while ago the clan started to be more of a warring clan rather than a realistic one.
I'm sorry if I'm letting someone down, I'll still write on this thread whenever I can.

P.D: Lol, I knew ProBro didn't have to join. He sucks and changes clans all the time.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
its fine guys c ya juani ); il be the last person in the clan most prob the way its going but whatevs il keep it alive you will see
well, hope..but I must have got drunk doe doing this..
Attached Files
Hmmm I head for a boom.rpl (73.9 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Mar 14, 2015 at 09:55 PM.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Hehe, first one was really funny xD Try and keep that going without losing your head.

Second one was pretty cool. I don't know about the stumbling around at the end, but the rest was cool. ^_^