Toribash
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
well, hope..but I must have got drunk doe doing this..

hum i dont realy like the boom head lost. but it was funny enough
the second replay was cool enough but u need to get more height when u jump and its fine
also new rpl here and psss activate ur shader and see the magic in the ground with the blood!
Attached Files
#0000magical ra.rpl (421.8 KB, 7 views)
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
Hi darker. I edit your replay for funs. Also, why so many people leaving Flip? </3

nooo i cant watch it now mp pc is busy can u pls take a screenshoot of the blood plox(even if i got my pc it dont have shader)? btw it was a very old rpl XD
And idk why they leave us
just a fancy signature
No idea pubic, might be because we're getting inactive.. I just got so mutch shit to do xd
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
No idea pubic, might be because we're getting inactive.. I just got so mutch shit to do xd

yeah might caused by inactivity
wow pub. whats a awful history in the rpl XD I liked it dood. also new crapy rpl here
Attached Files
#000punck.rpl (207.3 KB, 4 views)
just a fancy signature
So my computer is dead. Not sure why I got back from the funeral and it wasn't working. Perhaps people are leaving because our clan focus is a bit scattered. Maybe we should edit the intro to fit with the changes. And maybe do an interview with potential clan members as well as the written app.
I really... Really don't see this clan progressing any further. We've all got school and personal matters that are slowing us down... ._.