Ranking
Nice and solid decap kick, there. I'm usually not too keen on strikes that don't dismember, but this one looked like it served a purpose, namely making Uke bend a bit forward so you could blast his head off, PLUS it didn't break the flow either. Overall, nice job. (b'_')b

High gravity is haaaaaaaard. -50 gravity to be exact. But it makes for fun facestepping.
Attached Files
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I felt you could have done a lot more with the opener, the arm DM with your knee was a bit :|

But the kick at the end was awesome and the bit where you stepped Uke's face made me think of all the times I've stepped on people's faces, which is a good thing - 7/10
Attached Files
Click click boom.rpl (181.5 KB, 25 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Not bad, pretty good actually. I like the first kick and a nice helicopter. But in the end it looked like you were struggling to get up. It looked kinda weird to me. 8/10

Samboooooo
Attached Files
sambooo.rpl (192.5 KB, 25 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Excellent speed and powerful hits. A bit grab-heavy but it was classic Tempo - 8.5/10
Attached Files
Damocles.rpl (146.9 KB, 25 views)
nice little replay kinda sloppy 6.5/10 could be better

im doing some normal combo replays nao hope you like it
Attached Files
Made4You - Ravioli.rpl (123.1 KB, 18 views)
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
That was a sexy punch. Sexier if it boomed, but sexy none the less. The decap was ugly though. I didn't like it at all. It didn't flow right, it was messy, and stiff. 6/10

Marco should recognize this. >.>
Attached Files
Gum - Boom boom pow.rpl (156.0 KB, 22 views)
I don't like the opener :/
Overall a bit grab-heavy, but booms are cool.
Attached Files
%PbI6A_what's_up.rpl (104.2 KB, 20 views)
Aliens | ORMO
That was a nice, quick replay. The boompunch was fast and powerful, but you're a bit stiff, especially after the punch.
____

My turn : I tried something different from what I usually do... It don't look so great, but I enjoyed making it. Download here : [Melmoth's KATArsis]
(I moved Uke to make him stand up during my "kata")
Really nice, smooth movements at the start (especially at frame 600). Kick was good too, though it would have looked nicer if it was just a decap - 8/10.
Attached Files
Sticks and stones.rpl (226.6 KB, 20 views)
Looks nice. fluid and smooth.cant see anything wrong with it but it lacks a little OOMPPHHH
8/10
----------------------
made for tamer0's comp
Attached Files
Spry-Univere.rpl (179.8 KB, 13 views)