Toribash
so who is aloud to authorise a war? also tomorrow is my birthday and I get the day off. I'll be on toribash somewhere most of tomorrow. probably quick aikido
frag bby add me on skype (theeeguyoverthere), i'd love to help you warring (as an opponent ^-^) and with other shit <3
Pidda's spirit animal
hey
Btw my skype is:
SlaskBlack
so if anyone want anything
i'm ready to help anytime
(i also can help with textures if you want)
So yeah...
hi guys i have a bad and a good new
for the bad that ill be inactive ingame for a long time maybe coz i got a very big prob with our internet
the good is ill dont leave the clan but can frag set me as RIP rank for for now ill be very innactive :/
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
so who is aloud to authorise a war? also tomorrow is my birthday and I get the day off. I'll be on toribash somewhere most of tomorrow. probably quick aikido

happy b-day then ^-^

Originally Posted by fragray View Post
Theee Il add u on Saturday on my phone can't play right now

ok <3

Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
for the bad that ill be inactive ingame for a long time maybe coz i got a very big prob with our internet
the good is ill dont leave the clan but can frag set me as RIP rank for for now ill be very innactive :/

as long as you will come back its fine i guess .-.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post

me too,
but not these days...
i hope you return fast and fix your internet
:/
So yeah...