Toribash
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
i was gonna war tonight and tomorow recruit all day so ;) that is sorted more or less
once darker is back il put him back as leader and i will demote myself

i hope i can help you warring ^^ dunno about the timezones .-.
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys,

some of you might now me others might not.

just want to let you know that i upload a free head, you only need to click the link below:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=510613

Have fun.

and see you in game maybe as iam not online that often due to bussienes IRL.

cheers

._.

I thought you were dead ._.

Not really..

But I guess you're back to save this beloved clan, all luck to you my friend. I hope I'll talk to you some day. It's been quite some time, you gotta send me a pm sometime and tell me what you're up too man ^^

Cheers guys, and sorry for ze invade but.. IT'S FUCKING MOBIN, OFC I HAVE TO INVADE!

Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hmm... okay, good to hear that!

however to get some more new fresh members you should consider to go in game and do a recruiting server..
that's how i recruit most of the guys back in the days. guys like Sj and Cheff i recruit ingame.. :-) depending on my personal feeling.

just saying.. that this clan need to be more active again, ingame as well as inforum.

so maybe it would be a good thing to have both kind of people in the clan, like some are very active in forum but less in game, and the other viseversa (i have no clue how to write that).
got the point?

also some new fresh members are not that bad.. we have to give them the opportunity to grow with the clan, "grow into the clan" because when we give them the opportunity to grow they will become a very loyal member to the clan. at least some of them..
hope you guys understand my point of view.

I do remember the day I actully joined flip haha c: It's so long ago tho ._.
Like.. two years? Oh man ._. and mobin.. GET FREAKING SKYPE

btw.. it's like 1:20 am.. and my dyslexia is kicking in bigtime.. i've probably edited this 5 times now.. but whatever x)

But tbh mobin.. you need to send me a god damn pm I want uppdates ._. like.. how's your kid? ._. How is it to live in vietnam? How's your wife? How's work going? And where the heck can I buy your shoes? I honestly need a new pair..
Last edited by xXSJXx; Apr 22, 2015 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERING. WE NEED ANSWERS MOBIN!!! How's that $$$,$$$ salary going for you? ;)))))

Hope you're well man.

I left because the clan was dying and I've already revived it once. I've got my exams in literally weeks, so I don't have time either.
all is going well starting to get back on our feet ;) taking some time ;) <3
-----
if anyone is online i am warring jo flip ;)
Last edited by fragray; Apr 22, 2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i am in gmt+1 so depends what are you in

i have the same ^^

all is going well starting to get back on our feet ;) taking some time ;) <3
-----
if anyone is online i am warring jo flip ;)

oh, i was too late no one was in that room .-.