Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, it is Mobin. *Ahem* Click in my signature to listen to the best EDM evar *Ahem*

What music are you into Mo?

@Ishi Nah, I don't think so. Needs a few more DM's.
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
does this one count as a boom hit?

it needs a 3rd time to be a boom, but damn you scare me with your aikido skills o_o
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
does this one count as a boom hit?

It isn't a boom because you need 3 joint dm's at once, like both pecas and head in the exact same frame. But holy shit ._.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
It isn't a boom because you need 3 joint dm's at once, like both pecas and head in the exact same frame. But holy shit ._.

i dont think it has to be in the exact same frame but in one strike
Pidda's spirit animal
I see activity is growing again! Keep it up guys, more topics to talk about!!

I listens to almost everything what is interesting to me.
At the moment I like to hear "new retro wave" it's like electro but more the old style..
Just type it in YouTube and you will find a lot.

However still not able to come ingame as the fucking main cable for internet to Vietnam is broken. Do at ask..haha as I said internet in Vietnam is worse.. Haha.

So I want hear more story's from you... So tell me the story's behind you game names as same as I did!

Common 1000 pages aren't that far anymore.
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
the story behind my name is pretty simple, i wanted to name myself "the" but i had to choose atleast 4 letter and thee sounds gay ;~;
so i came up with theee.
On skype and that shit i always choose theeeguyoverthere as my name cuz its kinda funny imo ^-^

and i listen to almost every music genre, i dont like any genre in particulary i just listen to what i like :3

another topic: what other games do you play and what is your all time favorite game?
Pidda's spirit animal
so i names myself fragray why i have no idea the name i wanted (vegitablesex) wasnt aloud by TB so i just invented some random name ;),
music well i listen to heavy metal and rock mostly, monkey is scared of my music <3 <3
i am currently at university studying computer engeneering and music/sound engeneering.
hobbys: i play drums and have played it for 15 years now, play pc: lol, starcraft,tb,dying light, l4d .... tons of other games.
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I don't like my name ._. I'm awful at coming up with names so I took SJ because.. well "Sebastian Järvelä" I'm not that creative when it come to names x) and because I needed 3+ letters I had to fill it in with something and yeah.. That's why I prefer getting called SJ Instead of xXSJXx, it's so awful xd

SJ sounds really awesome IMO i always loved your name
Pidda's spirit animal