Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who do you think deserve to be the next leader ?
Sirss
56 Votes / 65.12%
Xavoz
30 Votes / 34.88%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so when i login i write:
Username: Scientist[El]CyberBizm
Password: ******

you do like that?
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic
thx for the tip and my school starts at 9.00 until 17.00
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Name: Rvtiger (Riddh Bedi)
Forum activity: 1 but it will increase a lot because my summer vacations are here.
In-game activity: 8
IRC activity: 1 but again it will increase a lot.
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Nah
Timezone: +7
Best mods: judo and akido (talented trooper in both)
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): black
Why you want to join:I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Video editing. 500+ subs on youtube.
Any additional info about yourself: A brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. Local u-19 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.
As for proof goes my youtube is Youtube.com/user/Rvtigerrock all my editing is there but i would like to be a warrior also.
CyberBizm : K , bye see ya later , and all , keep that in mind , Post your Best Replay here
Rvtiger : hey its not our app , Fill the first post app . And BTW you seem good
Please bring back Organiζations board
ohh man , the login is just for ingame not forum
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by Rafyasta View Post
ohh man , the login is just for ingame not forum

Ofcourse , it just for single player replay you gonna share
Country & GMT : England 0
Why do you want to join this clan : I really want to be a part of a clan because I think it can be a great experience for me aswell as a fun enjoyable activity. I also wanna do clan wars and clan stuff. You should pick me because I can help the clan a lot with me ability and my sportsmanship. I like clan activity and I will try my best to make sure you won't regret accepting me in the clan.
Skills (art/in-game/editor) : Judo (Talented trooper) Akido (PRO) and a video editor as well. www.youtube.com/user/Rvtigerrock for all my video editing skills.
Proof of your skills (replay/art/video/etc) : I can do 1 on 1. www.youtube.com/user/rvtigerrock is my evidence. I also have a lot of subs.
User Card : uhhh how do i do that?
Extra info: A brazilian JiuJitsu brown belt. Local u-19 football team of Rio de Janeiro (but originally from Brasília) Fluent in english, spanish and portuguese.

So I would like to join this clan really bad and I hope you consider my offer. I want to edit videos and fight in clan wars.
Owww , a video maker huh ? Great ! We need a video maker , just be Active ok ?

User invited