everything
i don't like how you ran up for that second boom, just seems off
the boom itself was so good though dude
nice transition into a pose

keep this stuff up, you deserve way more attention than you have
8.69/10

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
i have almost no complaints about this
this is so smooth... i just don't like the way you rotated at 232, but imo thats only it.
really good replay.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
WAWW oke
holy cow that replay was explosive sheet...
gj on the dms but i didnt like where u point your leg very far away it looks bad (302)
other than that the first boom it was great and the second one was holy moley it was explosive. and the flow was great u keeped it even after you kicked uke for leg dms.
9.5/10
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
That was pretty sick, i like the fun opener. like the guy above says, lots of dms thats cool. I appreciate the weirder stuff in the opener although its not as easy to pull off as something simpler, and it showed a bit especially when you extended your knees and your hip forcefully extends around 210. I think if you fix all that stuff the replays would be really impressive (they already are pretty impressive though)
oh yeah
The opener was great dude! Really stylish. Some parts looked weird with your over extended abs, but it looked pretty fun.

Split into boom was very well executed, but I would have tried for the crotch block and the other glute. Something about a full groin boom is something magical, like straight out of a disney film or something. Probably just me though.

Decap was cool, the kick afterwards was more of a toe-stab than anything but I think it looked nice.

Good shit victor! I usually watch your replays (as well as others on the board) discreetly when I have the time, and you're definitely up there. I should post more now that I think about it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
thx vic
this is a collab with vic XD he made the first bid until the decap then i made the rest
Attached Files
[M] Collab With Victortb.rpl (410.8 KB, 26 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO