Toribash
Spec couldn't win over a hungry dog even if you smelled like juicy meat.Rekt

Also an event where people had to get uke to look like a super hero (Batman,superman,etc superheroes like these)

(Could be with textures or just a art program)

Could be cool
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Spec couldn't win over a hungry dog even if you smelled like juicy meat.Rekt

i can kick your ass tho
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Raiken-Senpai knows his hentai, you should join our skype chat and talk hentai with us sometime, or we could just make a specific chat for Hentai. I could put a few people in it: Raiken-Senpa, Ah-chan(DiuwayBuns), Kate, Pouffywall, and Me. I know all of these people watch hentai and wouldn't mind talking about it.

count me in
Originally Posted by Xuo View Post
count me in

If Raiken-Senpai adds me on skype or something I'll create this chat for sure. Also Xuo do you have skype and are you in our skype chat?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Raiken-Senpai knows his hentai, you should join our skype chat and talk hentai with us sometime, or we could just make a specific chat for Hentai. I could put a few people in it: Raiken-Senpa, Ah-chan(DiuwayBuns), Kate, Pouffywall, and Me. I know all of these people watch hentai and wouldn't mind talking about it.
<3

If Raiken-Senpai adds me on skype or something I'll create this chat for sure. Also Xuo do you have skype and are you in our skype chat?

I don't really watch hentai though... I mean sure occasionally I'll go to thehentaiworld.com and lurk around... but the hentai I do watch I usually watch as a test because I've heard it's horrible... [Night Shift Nurses immediately springs to mind]
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I don't really watch hentai though... I mean sure occasionally I'll go to thehentaiworld.com and lurk around... but the hentai I do watch I usually watch as a test because I've heard it's horrible... [Night Shift Nurses immediately springs to mind]

You're still being added. Also as a future note please no one post the names of hentai website or hentai series in the clan forum, I don't want to get infracted for listing that stuff. Its fine to mention the word "hentai", but I would like to refrain from naming it in the thread since some GMs/Forum Mods/Admins might take notice of that and infract us for it.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •

ye i'm "fuckin-rekt"
You're still being added. Also as a future note please no one post the names of hentai website or hentai series in the clan forum, I don't want to get infracted for listing that stuff. Its fine to mention the word "hentai", but I would like to refrain from naming it in the thread since some GMs/Forum Mods/Admins might take notice of that and infract us for it.

Itd only be my infraction... And in all honesty I'm okay with taking it if that's the price for spreading the joy (or cringe, potaeto potahto)
Why not fight the system?
Lame specs ;-;

One day ima NOT post a hentai link on every inch of this forum

(Jk jk plz no ban)

(Ima bout to dickpunch basicbitch)
Last edited by Worm; Aug 11, 2015 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Why not fight the system?
Lame specs ;-;

One day ima post a hentai link on every inch of this forum

(Jk jk plz no ban)

reported