Toribash
Originally Posted by SolidSn4ke View Post
Read the quote "Was" as in would it have been accepted. i'm staying in my current clan for now i just wanted to know for future.

Or you could actually leave your clan if you want to join another one, otherwise that makes it look like obey is your backup plan.

Seriously how fucking retarded are you people?
App
Hi, Im shikkumo. im american, 19 years old. Brown Belt. (GMT - 5:00). chazer told me to apply if i thought i had what it takes, i think i may. im an alright spar, and ive been a clanless guy for awhile. i think obey is a really good clan and i see pretty much everyone in it is really good. i think i would be a nice addition to the clan. also make videos to sort of show my progress. i learn new stuff every day and i only keep getting better! I am a very loyal, and active member, and look forward to being in this clan!! Skype: Nightlotus420 Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsvwHJWGK7nBuBld_3WY4Q
I know this app isnt long but i have stage fright!
Last edited by Shikkumo; Dec 1, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
~Smoke Weed
My app
Hello, i am Supermailb my age is fourteen and I feel like it takes alot of loyalty and maturity to be in a clan, no short sticking people, loyalty is hard to come by these days in Toribash and even in real life, but i show my fair share of loyalty and respect to nearly everyone. My belt is 3rd dan and i feel as if i have hit a stump, where if i am playing i generally do not care and end up losing a match because of it. But i know with some hard work i can get back into the right mind set for this clan and game. My real name is Joseph though i prefer not to be called Joseph Ingame (i try to keep real life and game life separate). My gmt is 5:00 (simple enough, right?). I like to consider myself a laid back person, but mature and serious when needed. I like to make people laugh, because what is life without a bit of laughter, right? I suffer from recurring migraines and a fairly weak immune system so i am sick all the time, But i will still try to get on skype even if i am not feeling well. My skype name is Joe Steel (Rather childish i know, but i had to pick something and it was one of the first things to pop up on my mind, i should have just chosen supermailb now that i think of it). Some of my mates are in this clan aswell (Chazer, crocap, and shikkumo who just applied). This concludes my Application and i will understand if i am not accepted.
Attached Files
Raised in a sandbox_S2.rpl (193.3 KB, 10 views)
loudpipes.rpl (222.8 KB, 7 views)
Writing in my mind.rpl (150.0 KB, 7 views)
A friend of an enemy.rpl (170.2 KB, 7 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Hi guys, don't fear. We've read your applications. You'll get to know the results shortly.
Shikkumo, can I ask how many spars you've created the last 7 days?
Last edited by Hattersin; Nov 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Scanttante Obey app
Belt: Black

Name: IGN: Scanttante RL: Zach

Thing about yourself: my index finger is half way cut off (on my right hand)

GMT: -7

Replays: In the attach files

And anything else you feel is needed: I'm really active in game and not so active on forums but I can be really active if needed I can get some really cool multiplayer replays so ill be saving them ussaly I don't save them but I will now and Obey Is really awesome and it would be an honor to join Obey
Attached Files
Perfect arm punch.rpl (52.0 KB, 6 views)
77 word app

woah

get out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hattersin
"Hi guys, don't fear. We've read your applications. You'll get to know the results shortly.
Shikkumo, can I ask how many spars you've created the last 7 days?"

I do 1-2 spars at least each day, so in a week i get about 9-10 spars that im proud of, but i use alot of the time sparring noobs just to try new stuff.
~Smoke Weed
no but seriously you are the definition of autism

no but seriously you are the definition of a idiotic loser that puts other people down to make them feel happy
Seriously '-'
"puts other people down to make them feel happy"

i facepalmed irl when i saw this post hahaha just wow.
~Smoke Weed
Originally Posted by Scanttante View Post
no but seriously you are the definition of autism

no but seriously you are the definition of a idiotic loser that puts other people down to make them feel happy

no but seriously calm down