Toribash
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

K guys now we're just spam posting... Calm down a bit unless there's anything actually relevant to say.

We don't want our thread to look too ugly
Last edited by Triton; Nov 25, 2014 at 02:55 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
It could never look ugly. Ok but on a more serious note. Triton I have been working on that logo a bit more and I have to start over. Something happened in the final render and everything went to shit. So it might have to wait a little bit longer.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
Originally Posted by MOGhost View Post
It could never look ugly. Ok but on a more serious note. Triton I have been working on that logo a bit more and I have to start over. Something happened in the final render and everything went to shit. So it might have to wait a little bit longer.

Aw man that sucks... I'm hoping that Peter guy that applied can make us an awesome logo soon (I'm letting him in )
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I will be visiting some family in Texas and I will be working all day after.
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
so what is you guys doing for hanks giving

I'm probably just gonna chill at home and eat a shit ton of food like i do every Thanksgiving, and congrats Grohen lol
Lycan's name has 5 letters
5-4= 1
There is 1 eye in the illuminati symbol
Lycan is in New Era
Illuminati confirmed in New Era