Toribash
Original Post
[VID] CS:S - muhande
Well hello there,

this is my new Counter-Strike: Source video. I created this in about 5 hours if I remember correctly. It's is rather simple and I focused on creating a nice flow. The frags you see here are from Mixes, PCWs/Scrims and even official league matches. Only one of them is actually done by me, the others are from mates or random people.
Enough talk, here's the video:

The song is called "Where Were You?" by the wonderful Parachutes.
I used Counter-Strike: Source, Virtual Dub, Sony Vegas Pro & Adobe After Effects to create this!

PS: For those interested what the name means. Muhande is a romanized version of the Korean word 무한대 which means infinity. (:
Awesome video, it's nice and relaxing, sync is geeewd, transitions fit and the effects comfortable.

I dare you to make a toribash video in the same style.

8/10 Looking away from the fact that it's CS:S which I literally have 0 interest in.
MAN, YOU MADE ANOTHER CS VIDEO!
I thought that you won't make any videos anymore ;-;
Oh well, it's so awesome that you made this one :D
To be completely honest, it's not my complete favourite, but... YOU MADE A VIDEO, OMG!
Hope that you get your injuries healed.
Though, no.
Let it be like that and make more of these.
<3

Oh, btw, why have all of your other stuff got deleted/hidden?
Last edited by Arthur; Oct 1, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
First off I want to thank you guys for all the kind words!

Fenris - I'd love to make a Toribash video in this style. In fact I've tried before. The problem is I work with extremely high FPS footage (I record with about 800 fps in CS:S) and I can't seem to get such high FPS in Toribash which makes the slowmo parts and the drastic velocity changes almost impossible. I've tried Twixtor but I can't seem to get satisfying results. Thank you though!

Arturix3 - Haha, thank you very much! Well as I stated in the video description, I am injured right now so I have quite a lot of time. Plus my motivation came back... this usually happens when I decide to take a break from editing, haha. Oh also, I put all the other videos on unlisted because I want my channel to be quite clean and I didn't like my old clips in terms of quality too much so I decided to make them invisible. Might change my mind though, it was just a random decision after all, haha.
Wow.

10/10, first CS:S video that didn't give me a headache from music that has way too much bass. Relaxing, love it.