Toribash
Original Post
Giant Kicks And Pondering
I've not been posting replays for a while but T3 just looks so damn sweet that i had to come back. So this is what i've been doing recently. What say ye?

Btw, does anyone else think that Tori feels faster? I feel like i'm getting much more speed out of my moves. It's ace news either way!

Hmm seems like there is a bug opening straight from replays. You'll have to stick em in your replay folder then open normally.
Attached Files
GiantKicks.rpl (72.0 KB, 72 views)
Hhmm.rpl (157.4 KB, 57 views)
icanthitit.rpl (149.1 KB, 47 views)
nice replays. its the first time i see you.
One of my replays is just like ur first one.
Attached Files
7.rpl (55.0 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by smokie; Oct 31, 2007 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Don't type in all cap's
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
Second one was pretty nice, but the second part could have been smoother.
Attached Files
Hmm+.rpl (113.3 KB, 22 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Well it's different but it's not smoother. Also your arm goes through your leg which frankly, looks bad. Nice attempt though. ;)

I've also just noticed that you keep the body very tense. Try and loosen things up a little to make it look more natural. Also try and avoid hitting yourself. Clumsy fighting looks bad.

Keep trying though and thanks for the good comments everyone.
Last edited by Duke_it; Nov 2, 2007 at 04:14 PM.
Love your replays man. glad to see your back in full force

i really liked what you were going for with icanthitit, bat the head away with ukes body piece and then throw it at it...very nice

Edit ::: PID666 you should heed dukeit's comments and learn from them....btw the super lame kick at the end sucked
Last edited by Ern; Nov 3, 2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: PID666 didnt like my comment on the bad edit and removed it last night...i feel obligated to put it back in
nice. has an old school feel to it... I don't even know what oldskool toribash is like, but that's how it feels
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!