Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID]Colours

Hey, this is my newest video.

If you like this video, you might also want to watch Sandstorm, my other recent video - LINK

HQ DOWNLOAD

I would like to formally apologise to Marcoyeh, for saying I would put in one of his replays and forgetting. I am indeed a prat.
Last edited by Moop; Oct 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
VERY EPIC! As always... And O.O Pendulum! <333
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I really liked the part where you kicked the sun.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

I would like to formally apologise to Marcoyeh, for saying I would put in one of his replays and forgetting. I am indeed a prat.

I concur.

Anyways, top notch filming as always. Really not much else to say for pluses.

Negatives for me would be the continuous use of that mouth on tori. I understand it's pretty much a staple in a Moop video but after seeing it so often it's losing it's novelty. Perhaps you can incorporate something new in your next video? (assuming you're going to make another)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I concur.

Anyways, top notch filming as always. Really not much else to say for pluses.

Negatives for me would be the continuous use of that mouth on tori. I understand it's pretty much a staple in a Moop video but after seeing it so often it's losing it's novelty. Perhaps you can incorporate something new in your next video? (assuming you're going to make another)

This is the second time I've used it :S

But yeh, I was hoping to put something new in this time, my creativity and patience didn't stretch far enough though.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Saw 90% of this a few days ago...still epic as hell. I like it !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
This is the second time I've used it :S

But yeh, I was hoping to put something new in this time, my creativity and patience didn't stretch far enough though.

lol now I feel stupid xD

But I do hope you come up with something new soon. There's only so many times I can watch the same videos before they all start to get drab.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Nice! It isn't as epic as sandstorm was though. I think it was a bit too messy for my style, couldn't really catch up with the vid. that might be because I am really really tired though. and you have used that mouth in three of your videos btw.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."