Toribash
Original Post
+Game Screen Cut-Off
Trying to get my buddy started in TB, he's having the problem depicted in the below screenshot, where the screen seems largely cut-off. Have had him fiddle around with several options, as well as trying fullscreen mode, but nothing seems to have fixed it yet. Running version 3.8 on Vista 64-bit, have tried XP compatibility as well to no avail.

Suggestions?

I've already had him try numerous 16:10 resolutions, 1680x1050, 1280x800, 960x600, etc. It seems to resize the window, but doesn't affect the cut-off portion.
Try to reinstall Toribash, and see if that works.

If i does not work, see if the latest drivers to the graphics card are installed.

Maybe the problem is with the graphics card.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I had the same problem on my Intel 965 Graphics Laptop. I just /re 800 600 to fix it. The IGP may not support 16:10 ratio;s, try 16:9
*puff-puff*
Set a normal resolution, Or try playing in full mode, It happens to everyone when they switch from full mode to windowed.

Or its because you have a really big resolution at full mode.
No, actually its because your using Windows Vista.

This is a common vista bug, you just need to minimise/maximise the TB window and it'll work.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!