Ranking
Original Post
Just a nice thing to be apart of, matters how you interpurate being in a group of people.You don't have to. Your choice not ours.
its also good because you may join some clan events/team events
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It means you have friends to play with and talk to. There are a lot of things that are done within clans such as art events and competitions etc etc... pretty fun.

This and being in a clan can bring you a lot closer to those members and it can lead to you making some great friends in the community. Eventually you will see the whole community as you see your clan, but that takes a while. If you play a lot in-game then being in a clan can get you recognition as a good player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Also, it's more access to the forums as you are allowed to post on a clan board where you cna have a nice chat or talk with friends. Though there are expectations and rules sometimes.

You can also recognize each other in-game with a tag for instance [Piratez], and you may have your own IRC channel to chat in a faster easier way like facebook.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Sometimes you will get discounts on textures from clan members, you have TRUE friends that will stick by your side and help defend you. It's mostly like a second family if you believe in that kind of stuff. The only bad things I can think of if its a clan that scams you for your money/items or a clan with bad rep.
Life is a zoo in a Jungle.
being in a clan can be loads of fun and yer brings u closer and make new friends im in one and loveing it
RAM Member
1. Freinds
2. Events
3.Sets
4. Rep
5. private forums
6. seem less noobie
7. Cause you can.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)