Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
+two quick newb questions
how are ranks calculated

and whats an example of a good "win ratio".
I though it was like 0.500 = win 20% of the time,
1.000 = 100%, but then i saw a win ratio that was like 1.564 and now I'm confused
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
it all depends on how close you are to your next belt.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
how are ranks calculated

Each belt has it's own ranks. So say there are 20,000 Blue belts, and 18,000 brown belts. When you are 1 game away from brown belt, you'll most likely be rank 1, out of 20,000 blue belts. But as soon as your brown belt, your in a new ranking system, making you probably rank 18,000 out of 18,000. If you don't understand pm me and/or May0naise

Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
and whats an example of a good "win ratio".
I though it was like 0.500 = win 20% of the time,
1.000 = 100%, but then i saw a win ratio that was like 1.564 and now I'm confused

For win ratio, im somewhat confused as well. I believe its your wins over your loses. So, if you have 25 wins, and 5 loses; your win ratio will be 5.00 . I'd say a 1.5 win ratio is pretty good, the highest ive seen, of someone who has played more then 1000 games is like 4.0 . Which is very good.

Win ratios can "lie" though. If a new player's like oh yeah, my win ratio is 25.65 . They may have only like 26 games, 25 of which they won, or they might be leaving games if they know they are going to lose, which i don't believe will make it count as a loss.
Win ratio is simple. Its how many games you win per games you loose. A win ratio of 2 means that for every 3 games you play, on average you will win 2 and loose one.

A win ratio of 1.564 means that 1.564 if you play 2.564 games you will loose 1 and win 1.564. This ratio is same as having played 2546 games, winning 1564 of them and loosing 1000.
Keeping this open for anyone else who has a question about it, but other than that the questions has been answered guys, thank you for your help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!