Toribash
Original Post
+problem with costumer
soo someone offered me a radioactive lax for 7.5k but i told him that i had no money so i could pay him with request 2 requests, but he asked for a expensive stuff that it'll worth around 20k so i thinked about it and i refused to make a deal, now he will "report me" with a mod just cuz i refuse to do a deal that was unfair for me...

i said im on the right to quit the deal cuz its unfair for me and now he wants to report me

i need your thoughts on this, specially from a mod
Last edited by D3rang3d; Jul 9, 2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: i need help
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
This is known as Coercion and is a probably a serious matter, perhaps even a bannable offense, tell the mod your story and you could get him banned.
You didn't break any rules, you can back out of deals. (Unless it's an auction on the market forum, in which case you have to pay 20% of your bid if you want to withdraw it.)
thank you guys ive talked with him, i think we're solving the problem, CLOSED until further notice BTW i just became senor member!! hell yeah!
Last edited by D3rang3d; Jul 9, 2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: sn member
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!