Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Sell Set Question
Past weeks ago i sell a set to a member of toribash, i sell a 128x128 set but i made a 512x512 set, so i have the question, its illegal sell the same suit with differ sizes... i change some things on the 512x512 set but its refered to the original set... sorry for my bad english.
If the set is the same, but just a different size then you cannot sell it to another user or even wear it.

If it is different enough, then you can sell it. If you want an opinion on if you are allowed to sell it then please post a picture of the one you sold and a picture of the new one here and I will let you know if its allowed.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They look extremely similar to me. I would not wear or sell the 512x512 one because of that. A user might think you stole the set or that the other person stole the set and it would cause problems for everyone.

It would be better if you didn't wear it or sell it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]