Toribash
Original Post
Scary thoughts?
I have no idea why this happens to me, but whenever I watch a scary movie, lets say for example Paranormal Activity 3.
Every day during daytime I wouldn't even mind it, or be scared about it, but when I'm going to bed and try to sleep, I would think about it all night and can't sleep. I get really tempted sometimes to run out of the house and live with some hobo or something. I can't sleep at night, and I can't seem to get it out of my head, and I can't seem to think of something else instead of it.

Any thoughts? Does anybody else have this problem, and maybe want to share their/a solution?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
After-Horror-Movie-Stress.

I used to get that way when I was younger.

Its something you have to get over with time and forgetfulness .
Like the fishhook scene in the last Saw movie!

[Unrelated note: the movie was terrible]
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Yea.... I have a really good memory, it's not something I could forget really easily.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Just watch all the scary movies and then all u think bout is emo clown of saw and the grudge AND a hand that cleans u in the shower AND a killer MP3 AND sum guy with a HUGE cock!
Originally Posted by Halomon360 View Post
Just watch all the scary movies and then all u think bout is emo clown of saw and the grudge AND a hand that cleans u in the shower AND a killer MP3 AND sum guy with a HUGE cock!

Post of the year candidate here.

I have scary thoughts mostly about sleep paralysis, that shit would blow yo.
Master Sign-Writer
Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
Post of the year candidate here.

I have scary thoughts mostly about sleep paralysis, that shit would blow yo.

u really think so?
Try distracting/diverging your thoughts by thinking about something else that maybe happened in that day,or anything really...maybe even something scientific ;p
Offtopic: The net time you have sleep paralysis, close your eyes and think of something good. You will see it form in front of you and you will enter a dream of what you were thinking.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"