Toribash
Original Post
Evil vid....
capturing-Keah(since i dont have working shaders)
putting it all together-me
song-Relient K-Devastation and Reform
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW_c9ZNAsFE

please rate and comment....im not completely finished(i dont thinks so anyway) this is the third tweakage......tell me what to improve also
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Frame rate is horrible. Too many mods. Hypercam watermark. Camera is too jumpy. You didn't do anything but put the replays in order and place a music track.
2/10
I lost interest about half way through, so didn't bother to watch the rest.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
i didnt record any of it and i didnt want to make him buy/get one illegally...... I pretty much only received mod replays and i told him to turn off the hud and everything but he forgot on some of them...... -.- i told him to do hypercam cause its free.....

EDIT: this is also only my second video and its not completely finished yet..... i was gonna do the capturing by myself and do it in good angles and stuff but i didnt have shaders and i know that most people prefer shaders...so i didnt do it.......i also personally hate fraps....idk why but it just annoys me and makes me lag, so i forgot to mention fraps to him... -.-

He wnet through alot of stuff to do it all so i didnt wanna make keah have to do it again....

and also...most of the framerate problem is from youtube....it looked better before
Last edited by Shlimby; Dec 9, 2007 at 10:18 PM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm