and said you can only bet at 50 frames

I need help on boosting the performance of my computer
instead of updating my drivers
my drivers are already up to date
I just need help so i wont lag
and i can bet

thanks
~JM
You probably should change your ISP (internet service provider), because that might be the problem.
That or if you have a wireless, try to maximize the signal.

If you have a shared network then make sure you have the best connection you can get, and also make sure that you are the only one using the net at the time being.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Unchecking all your shader options, is the first step to removing lag. /opt particles 0 to remove flames, opt trails 0 to remove trails. Basically just take as much away from the game play as possible.
im in the betting server
and remember I dont have shaders
and /opt particles 0 wont help
flames are gone
but lag remains
I wonder if this is network lag or poor PC performance. Is it that the game has a low FPS, or is it that you're dropping because of no response?

It shouldn't be the PC performance, as you've tried setting the settings to minimum, and this shouldn't change over time. When you say you can't bet, are you sure you're trying to bet during the first 50 frames of the fight? If not, you can't place your bet.
I'm guessing it's a performance issue or a mod that has a 1st frame of 50 or higher. Toribash is perfectly playable online even on a 56k modem so I seriously doubt it's net lag.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
betting servers are always aikido
and i always bet at start of every game since i type fast
but even though the chat sent only sends when the battle is over
thats the problem
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Jan 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM.