Ranking
Original Post
Viewing replays
Hi, I have windows vista 64 bit, and I'm having some problems viewing replays from the forums, whenever I download and open them, sometimes it crashes TB, it says tb.exe has stopped working, sometimes when I try again it works, but some replays just don't work at all, how do I fix this please?
Hmm... Just a few questions.
What version of toribash are you using? - Just curious
Are some of the replays you cannot veiw involve newly created mods?
I understand you are useing the correct method of opening the replays with "tb.exe" and not "toribash.exe" correct?

Also, I am not sure if the very problem is the fact that you are using vista 64 bit. Yet, being that I am not familar with it, I cannot conclude any known problems there.
[spirit]
The problem is on Vista, I heard about it before.
Though no idea whats causing it.
Have you tried it with 3.8 beta?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I dont have 3.8 beta, I can install IRC and get it later.
marcus: I got 3.72 and whenever it's a mod that I don't have, if it opens I just dont see the stuff in the mod but I see a messed up animation which I believe is normal. And yea I use tb.exe

Thanks though I thought my thread was gonna die out lol
No need for mIRC, 3.8 beta is officially here on support.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=100368

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thanks for that, well I got it and I still have the same problem, I'm pretty sure it's a vista 64 error, there's a lot of stuff that have problems in it, such as punkbuster (but pb is shit anyway) if it helps, in vista 64 you got a system32 folder and another one called sysWOW64 which I believe is like a system32 folder but for the 64 bit stuff
Well yea, vista64 has some problems indeed.
What I can suggest is that you get another operating system as fast as you can.
For example XP or Windows 7, they are both loads better then Vista.

Vox sucks

Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
But Vista looks really nice

The looks isnt anything.
Also Windows 7 looks good too.

Vox sucks

I would but I have a laptop and changing os's isn't as easy as on a desktop pc, but when I go back home I'll get windows 7 on my desktop, for now it's not much of a problem and I don't really wanna change OS's for this little bug, I mean I can tolerate it for now.
Thanks for the help though.