Ranking
Original Post
automatic QI transfer?
i've heard alo of rumors that there will be automatic QI transfer, if it will, when will this be done and what will it cost?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
The thing is there isnt any automatic QI transfer, at least not yet thats why the QI transfer is on hold.
If you want QI transfer then you need to speak with Skulfuk or Suomynona I think, but they arent obligated to help you, since QI transfer is temporarily not available.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i know there isnt any automatic qi transfer, but some ppl say that it will be realesed with the 4.0 update...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i dont rly believe it, i just wanted to confirm it BUT it would be epic with auto qi-transfer...
So, right now we either ask suomynona or skulfuk for qi transfers, but it'll take a while because i read something about qi transfers is on hold? well, im not in a hurry :P
Suo speaks the truth, at the moment it's done manually - and it eats a lot of time doing it.

Also as Slipanc said, we're not obliged to do it ATM, basically because it takes up so much time & there's more important things that we need to do.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ah, ok, so how long time will it take if i pm you or suomynona to get the qi transfer completed? (no need for a exact answer but a answer like from 2 weeks to a month is perfect)
Long time to never.

Currently suspended, no idea when they will be unsuspended, if ever.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!