Ranking
Original Post
Accidental purchase, didn't make me confirm, just an accidental click. Any help?
I was looking at the head texture templates out of curiosity and i accidentally clicked purchase right next to it and it said thank you for purchasing. The problem is it did not give me any "wait are you sure you want to buy this?" or something like every other purchase transaction.. Now i am stuck missing 2000 TC with something i had no intention of buying. Any way i could refund this? Sorry if i am wasting anyones time or anything. Just kinda angry because I have been saving up for something else.
Zach, sorry to tell you but your now stuck with this head texture. You can't trade them or have them refunded. But the 2k head texture? Im thinking that is from the new textures that have been linked in a thread about toribash 3.8. They may be able to be traded, you will just have to sit tight and see what happens.
Well you can always PM Skulfuk or suomynona, and see if they can help, but they arent suppose to, if you have luck then you'll be helped.

suomynona says that this poster sucks at spelling his name.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 15, 2009 at 09:43 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Theoretically, these textures should be transferable. Send it to me.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Zach, sorry to tell you but your now stuck with this head texture. You can't trade them or have them refunded. But the 2k head texture? Im thinking that is from the new textures that have been linked in a thread about toribash 3.8. They may be able to be traded, you will just have to sit tight and see what happens.

I was at this page: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php

And after looking at the purchase page I realized i did buy the 3.8, but keep in mind i had no intention of buying any of them either way. I just accidentally clicked purchase and it automatically took me to the thank you for buying page, no required conformation or anything.

And suomynona, if i sent it to you i would get 2,000 TC right? That's all i care about, since i have been saving for something.
I will refund you for whatever price it says you paid for it. Thus, probably 2000.

AFTER you send it to me.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Can I get any reassurance from anyone that this is a good idea? I don't want to end up getting ripped off. No offense, i'm just new to the forums.
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
suomynona is an admin, there is no way in the world he is going to scam you.

I can confirm this, and my names red so you know I mean business.
:D