22.20 - 22.30 (GMT+7)

I not fall back but I lose Elfdark.
and one player same me.

When I tell him rogue,
He get out room.

-------------------
sorry my English
My Id "hutoew"

Last edited by hutoew; Jun 15, 2009 at 05:47 PM.
Please speak in your native language.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
ฉันเจอคนโกง ชื่อไอดีเค้าชื่อ Elfdark

รายละเอียดตอนที่เจอ
# 83
Desc : Killing
Room : du31
Mod : wushu.tbm
time
22.20 - 22.30 เวลาในไทย (GMT+7)

ตัวฉันไม่ได้ตกลงพื้น แต่ฉันแพ้
และมีผู้เล่นอีก1คนที่โดนแบบเดียวกับฉัน

เมื่อฉันได้พูดกับ
Elfdark ว่าเค้าโกง
Elfdark ก็ออกจากห้องทันที
I think he tries to say, that he and another player lose against Elfdark via DQ, although they are not falling to the ground.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
I think he tries to say, that he and another player lose against Elfdark via DQ, although they are not falling to the ground.

yes

thank you very much AHD
No problem.
I think, if a forum moderator reads this, he will search for Elfdark and judge him.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
there has been a lot of problems with toribash aka some members have other member textures and its not there fault.

nabi = toribash has had a new sytem put in soo there will be fault untill they configer the sytem to the game or the game to the sytem things have to change

thanks for reading jake

User warned: Irrelevant post.
Last edited by hanz0; Jun 16, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
mhh so it may be a bug/glitch?
Actually, there are hacks what modify the players position by modifying the outgoing packets (which is easy).
But that couldnt modify the other players movements, or at least shouldnt. Though I'm sure theres a hack like this, but if we dont get more information then we cant really do anything about it.
It could have been a bug aswell.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!