Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Askijeki's Replay Thread Where Everyone Gives Cnc!
New replay thread yeye.
Gonna start making more replayS, mainly self spars and stuff for now, getting really into sparring.
Anyhow, this one probably isn't finished, not quit satisfied with the end... I also forgot to turn off DMs so it made it... Interesting to say the least...

CNC KGO!
Attached Files
Ask- Katans can be cool.rpl (404.6 KB, 46 views)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Your movements were a bit twitchy. I don't know if it's just me or I'm having a hard time identifying what you and Uke are doing. A little practice on fluid movements would help. I advise a regular dose of realism to help. Overall, it was kinda okay for a start.
Heart of Gold
Thanks for the Cnc.
Ye, it got to the point were for some reason, I'm guessing the sword managed to move in such a position, but it just instagibs ukes frame, so I had to take it one frame at a time and hit 'r' (that cancels the break for some reason), it just got too frustrating... Anyways here it is.
Attached Files
Ask - Katana.rpl (446.3 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Divine; Sep 13, 2014 at 03:44 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I really liked how you began this. I thought uke's movement around 730-630 was a tad stiff and odd.
Other than that I don't really have much else to say. Oh and neat dms.
Katana : You managed to improve your movements, because the hits were well defined. I can tell what you were doing. Also those dismemberments at the end were nice
Heart of Gold
Thanks for all the Cnc guys!
Just a silly little throw away.
Attached Files
trowaway.rpl (115.0 KB, 22 views)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Was bored.
Cnc please.
Attached Files
Ask - Practice.rpl (273.2 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Divine; Sep 23, 2014 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
The opening run had some cool ideas, but they just weren't executed perfectly.
that little step on the wall really could've been something awesome. The jump was pretty meh, too stiff.
Loved the entire part from 1600 onwards. Great transition down to the pillar, sweet cork. The backwards flare kick probably could've been executed better, but it was still a great idea. The little push off the wall to get to the ground was sweet too, I feel like if you ever continued this, you could definitely front-flip off that wall to keep going.
P good shit, some of your tricks, like the front flip at the start, were executed poorly, but still; cool ideas in there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Heyyyyy
Didn't know you CnCed parkour replays.
Anyways thanks for the Cnc I may continue it but as you can see I'm kinda bleh at parkour so I'm not sure if it'd be worth my time.
Thanks

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة