Toribash
Original Post
Mac Error
So I recently remembered about this game, and tried to download the game for mac. After the disk is mounted, I can see the Toribash folder. In the read me it says to drag it to the applications folder. I do that, but when I look on it, the Toribash logo is crossed out. Here's what it looks like.

When I open it right from the disk image, I can open it, and it looks like it normally should which is like this.

When I try to open the crossed out picture it gives me this message.

I've reinstalled it several times, and still nothing. Everytime I try it gives me that error.
Any help?
-----
Bump.
Last edited by Jacoube; Nov 21, 2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah this is a problem that has been brought up many times before but im not sure if it has been fixed yet. you might want to look back through the support board for other threads like this but as of now i dont think there is a way to fix this...i have a macbook pro and the same thing happens to me
im dead
Yeah, I get the same problem. It's really bugging me. I tried to install the version for older mac's, but that gave me the same error. I can't see any of the things I bought so it's really annoying.
Same here... I can't see anything I bought.
But every time I want to run it I have to reinstall it...
Does anybody found a fix?
A solution for not seeing your things is : Go to Custom Folder in the Toribash Folder and paste your text, or your things there. I only have a Head Text, so it's not a problem. Oh, and everyone else can see your items, they haven't gone.
Last edited by T1G3RX; Dec 10, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
Originally Posted by T1G3RX View Post
Same here... I can't see anything I bought.
But every time I want to run it I have to reinstall it...
Does anybody found a fix?
A solution for not seeing your things is : Go to Custom Folder in the Toribash Folder and paste your text, or your things there. I only have a Head Text, so it's not a problem. Oh, and everyone else can see your items, they haven't gone.

The folder where "Toribash" is lacks, writing permissions, so I cannot save anything to that folder which causes your problems.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.