Toribash
Original Post
[NOTICE] Update your client!
Hello,

As most of you already know, all of the servers have been changed.

What does this mean for me?

Basically this means that any version of Toribash below 3.93 will not be on the new servers, any progress made will be lost when you switch to the new servers.

Also, you will not be able to see broadcasts that are sent out on the newer clients, nor will you be capable of gaining ToriCredits.

So it is strongly recommened that you UPDATE your client!!

Find the newest version of Toribash here.

Additionally, the old Toribash servers will be dropped (a date has not yet been confirmed) and you will no longer be able to play Toribash online with older version of Toribash.

So... UPDATE your CLIENT!

----

Also anything you do ingame with the old client will not count, the old servers & client are discontinued. ~SF
Last edited by SkulFuk; Dec 8, 2011 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Silly marcus missing the important bit :<
[spirit]
Whoooosh update!

The old servers have been killed, either update or patch your Toribash.

Info on the patch can be found here

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hey iv'e downloaded 3.94 and i can't see my textures,other people can and i can't and in my costum file all of my textures are not their . Any solutions ?
!thís ís dєαthzσnє cσmє gєt mє!
Originally Posted by huggys View Post
I have lost my replays is there a way to fix that?

Go to C:\Games\Toribash-3.91\ and copy the 'replays' folder
Go to C:\Games\Toribash-3.94\ and paste the replays folder over the old one and overwrite.

That should do it.

Originally Posted by chazbom View Post
hey iv'e downloaded 3.94 and i can't see my textures,other people can and i can't and in my costum file all of my textures are not their . Any solutions ?

Read this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323582
Also try /dl chazbom
that should redownload your items.
Downloaded last version (3.94 for windows), in the old pc (Pentium4, windows xp professional), instal it, launch Toribash, and... message: tatata library tata Decode Pointer tatata Kernel 32.dll. Then BSOD.
Help, please.
Originally Posted by oowl984 View Post
Downloaded last version (3.94 for windows), in the old pc (Pentium4, windows xp professional), instal it, launch Toribash, and... message: tatata library tata Decode Pointer tatata Kernel 32.dll. Then BSOD.
Help, please.

Take a look at this thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180

If you need more help than that either PM me or post in that thread and I'll help you.